Friday, August 31, 2012

New Challenge!

From the 1st of September 2012 (tomorrow) I’ll be working for another company, PQR.

Why? IMO for real personal growth (on both a personal and technical level) it’s good to step outside your comfort zone every now and then. By meeting new colleagues, working hard in order to become a respected member of new teams, learning new skills and technologies one is really challenged and thus given the proper incentives to grow to the next level.

With PQR I have found that company, so I am really looking forward to start there on the 3rd of September.

While I am at it, I want to say a BIG word of thank you to my former employer, Conclusion FIT. They gave me all the opportunities and possibilities to grow to who I am today. They gave me all the support I needed and provided me all the tools required.

Also a BIG word of thanks to all my Conclusion FIT colleagues for all the projects we worked together on. Learned a lot and also had some good fun as well.

See you all the next time. Cheers!

1 comment:

Stanislav Zhelyazkov said...

Congrats and good luck Marnix