Monday, November 3, 2014

TechEd 2014 Europe: Media & Slides

Even though I visited TechEd 2014 Europe I didn’t attend any session. I was there to speak with some key customers, partners and to meet up with some old friends.

I enjoyed my time there very much. Not only was I happy to talk with some old friends but Barcelona is an awesome city. The architecture, food and city are just awesome. And I LOVED the weather. Back in the Netherlands it was 12 degrees Celsius max, but in Barcelona it was at least 24 degrees!
image

But how about those sessions I didn’t attend? How to solve that? Well, that’s simple. Just go to Channel 9! They’ve a special section dedicated to TechEd 2014 Europe and have all the media and slides available (when applicable). So you can watch the sessions you like in your own time and download the slides when interested!
image

So I know what I am going to do for the evenings to come (when I am not at the gym that is).

No comments: