Yesterday Microsoft released Update Rollup 11 for SCOM 2012 R2, per KB3183990.
The fixed issues are quite numerous:
- Network discovery fails because of monitoring host crash if no paging file is set on the operating system;
- Backport PuTTY 0.64 and 0.66 updates from 2016 release;
- Update Register-SCAdvisor cmdlet for WEU workspaces;
- ACS eventschema.xml has incorrect parameter mappings for multiple audit events;
- Memory leak when monitoring network devices by using SNMPv3;
- Web Console user can view datawarehouse performance or SLA widget data outside of their scoped dashboard views;
- Downtime duration doesn't take business hour into consideration;
- Cisco 3172 PQ network device certification issues;
- Adding SCOM assessment links in the Operations Management Suite view in the SCOM console;
- SQL Server Seed relationship with a server that is running Windows;
- Alert subscriptions are not always fired for 3 state monitors;
- When you connect SCOM to OMS, Availability monitors health state of some management servers changes to Warning state;
- RunAs Account password expiration does not work with Active directory Password Settings Objects that breaks the validation of LOCAL User Accounts;
- MPB Entries in Catalog database for the VersionIndependentGuid column is updated;
- If the first try of importing MPB failed then re-importing the MPB was not possible until the SCOM console is closed and reopened;
- Change of the displayname field for a group in a sealed or unsealed management pack.
Support added for Linux OS version:
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS (x86 and x64)
Fixed issues for the UX\Linux MPs:
- During UNIX/Linux computer discovery, the GetOSVersion.sh script is run with sudo elevation if a sudo-enabled user is selected for Discovery;
- Scripts executed by the ExecuteScript method in Management Packs always run from the /tmp folder;
- UNIX or Linux computers together with sshd versions that implement the Key Exchange Algorithms described in RFC 4419, such as Ubuntu 15.10, cannot be discovered with the Discovery Wizard;
- Network statistics collected on AIX servers are reset when another tool such as NetStat is also used;
- Physical disks are shown incorrectly as offline if an LVM snapshot is taken.
- Read KB3183990 for more information about UR#11 for SCOM 2012 R2;
- Download UR#11 for SCOM 2012 R2;
- Read KB3184867 for more information about UR#11 for the whole System Center 2012 R2 stack.
As before: TEST it before rolling it out in PRODUCTION.