Monday, October 18, 2010

Tech-Ed 2010 Europe: Are you going to be there?

Even though I aimed for presenting a session there, it did not work out. Too bad. But still the GOOD news is, that I will be attending Tech-Ed 2010 Europe non the less! w00t!
image

So who else is going to attend? I am going together with four colleagues and we will arrive by train. Nice! A week filled with technology, trains, some beer & schnitzel, fun and laughter! Nice! Good to see some good old friends again.

Like last year I will do my best to blog about it as much as possible.

2 comments:

David said...

What about frinds from the UK? ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

David

Marnix Wolf said...

Hi David.

:) Guess you are right my friend. I have changed the posting.

Looking forward to see you there.

Cheers,
Marnix