Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Management Packs: What do YOU think about it?

Some time ago I posted an article about the level of quality of the MPs delivered by Microsoft. I got many comments on it, some of them a bit too ‘spicy’ to post. So it was difficult for me to get a clear picture about how YOU really feel about it.

However, looking at 2012 it will be an important year for Microsoft and the System Center Suite as a whole. Many SC products will be revamped and launched in H1 of 2012, among them Microsoft System Center 2012 – Operations Manager or OM12.

Even though the RC is publicly available and shows many new features it’s still the infrastructure. What makes any SCOM (R2) or OM12 environment ‘tick’ is the Management Pack. IMO, the MP is key to the success of any SCOM R2 /OM12 environment.

Therefore I am curious about what YOU think about the Management Packs delivered by Microsoft. So I have created an online survey to be found here. This survey is limited and accepts only the first 250 responses, so be quick!

And of course, I will post the outcome in January 2012. 
image

Thank YOU for participating in this survey.

No comments: