Friday, March 15, 2013

Wiki: Microsoft Management Packs

Update 03-21-2013: A reader of my blog pointed it out to me: I forgot to add the link to the Wiki! That’s a bummer, but I corrected it. A big word of thanks to Thomas IV Smile.

Some days ago Daniel Savage, a Microsoft PM, started a new Wiki, all about the Microsoft Management Packs.

This Wiki contains links to all the released MPs with their version number and release date. So there is a one-stop-shop where you can find all the MPs made by Microsoft.
image_thumb[4]

On top of it, this same Wiki also shows which MPs are ‘in the pipeline’ and to be expected. Also whether the MP is a total new one or an iteration to an existing MP.
image

I am happy to see this initiative. Wiki to be found here.

2 comments:

Thomas IV said...

I may have been blind and missed the link to the wiki so I tracked it down...

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/16174.microsoft-management-packs.aspx

Marnix Wolf said...

Hi Thomas IV.

Yes, that's right. I am sorry and thanks for pointing it out to me. I corrected the blog posting.

Cheers,
Marnix