Four persons I respect highly (Tao Yang, Stanislav Zhelyazkov, Pete Zerger and Anders Bengtsson) are writing an ebook, all about Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
For now it’s a preview release but still it covers all aspects of OMS:
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Onboarding
- Chapter 2: Searching and Presenting OMS Data
- Chapter 3: Alert Management
- Chapter 4: Configuration Assessment and Change Tracking
- Chapter 5: Working with Performance Data
- Chapter 6: Process Automation and Desired State Configuration
- Chapter 7: Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Chapter 8: Security Configuration and Event Analysis
- Chapter 9: Analyzing Network Data
- Chapter 10: Accessing OMS Data Programmatically
- Chapter 11: Custom MP Authoring
- Chapter 12: Cross Platform Management and Automation
For anyone interested in OMS, this book is a MUST read. It can be downloaded from the TechNet Gallery.