Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cross Post: Windows Azure Pack

With the R2 preview releases of System Center 2012 and Windows Server 2012 Microsoft also released the Windows Azure Pack preview.

I am already working with it in my test lab and was about to write some postings on this topic. But as it turns out, two fellow MVPs, Cameron Fuller and Stanislav Zhelyazkov, have beaten me to it and posted already tons of good information!

So instead of repeating their findings I save myself a lot of time by simply referring to their postings. Good work guys and thanks for sharing, awesome!

  • The new blogger on the block, Stanislav, has written a whole series about it, start here.
  • Cameron picks up where where Stanislav left off with this posting.

Credits
All credits go to Cameron and Stanislav. I am only referring to their work.

No comments: