Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blog posting for new Service Level Dashboard solution is coming

It took me a while to get the new Service Level Dashboard (SLD) – based on SharePoint 3.0 Services and connected with SCOM R2– working.

None of them related to the solution itself but to my experience with SharePoint (not present), and a test environment being a bit problematic.

But after a total rebuild of the test environment (DC, SQL, IIS, RMS, SharePoint) I got the SLD solution Up & Running.

All I have to do now is to build some SLA’s to monitor in OpsMgr and adjust the SharePoint Portal website for the SLD.

As soon as I get results I will post about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get it to work.

Marnix Wolf said...

Hi Anonymous.

Sorry for the late answer, but I was on holiday for the last three weeks.

Yes, I got it working. See this posting of mine: http://thoughtsonopsmgr.blogspot.com/2009/05/scom-r2-service-level-dashboard-mp.html

Best regards,
Marnix Wolf